Thursday, April 16, 2009

Assignment #9 What are you...

...watching on TV?

The topic for today's blog post is, "What are you watching on TV?"

1. What is your favorite TV program?(Right now, or of all-time)
2. Who are the stars, actors, characters?
3. Do you know anything interesting about any of the performers?
4. What would you ask him/her/them if you met them?
5. Post a picture of: the show or the cast OR something that makes you think of the show (if the show is about dogs, maybe you would use a photo of a dog.

6. Make a comment on Twitter and let me know that you have a new post on your blog by using the reply option, the DM option or sending an update using "@condeyearbook I have a new post on my blog, here is my url" (Cut and paste this if necessary)

1 comment:

kobe said...

this is kobe i post my blog...http://billion-kobe.blogspot.com/