Thursday, May 7, 2009

Assignment #24 - What are you...

...AFRAID of?

The topic for today's blog post is, "What are you AFRAID of?"

1. What is it ?
2. What can you do to get over your fear?
3. Do you have anything interesting to say about it?
4. Post a picture of: something that makes you think of why you fear it (if the thought is about dogs, maybe you would use a photo of a dog that you don't like)

5. Make a comment on Twitter and let me know that you have a new post on your blog by using the reply option, the DM option or sending an update using "@condeyearbook I have a new post on my blog, here is my url" (Cut and paste this if necessary)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i finished my BLOG!!!!!!!

YAY EARLY TOO =]

LAURE GODWIN
BLK.3

Anonymous said...

finished bloggie woggie.



rachie leightiiie