Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Assignment #17 - Something EXTRAVAGANT!

For this assignment, post an article and picture about something EXTRAVAGANT! Click HERE for definition.

It could be something interesting from Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous. (Golden Toilet bowl! Hotel-Helicopter! 40 inch rims! Super-sized limo!)
It could be something from an MTV Cribs.
It could be ANYTHING (school appropriate) as long as it is EXTRAVAGANT!

Post a picture to go along with your article.

Explain why you chose that item.

THEN

Make a comment on Twitter and let me know that you have a new post on your blog by using the reply option, the DM option or sending an update using "@condeyearbook I have a new post on my blog, here is my url" (Cut and paste this if necessary)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I DID MY POST 16 AND 17 SINCE I WAS ABSENT YEST!!!! AND GOO CHEXK IT OUT!!!!

LAUREN GODWIN
BLK.3