Thursday, April 30, 2009

Assignment #19 - What are you...

...regretting that you did NOT do this year?

The topic for today's blog post is, "What are you regretting that you did not do this year?"

1. What is it ?
2. What can you do to get over your regret?
3. Do you have anything interesting to say about it?
4. Post a picture of: something that makes you think of what you regret not doing (if the thought is about not seeing your dog enough, maybe you would use a photo of a dog that looks like yours)

5. Make a comment on Twitter and let me know that you have a new post on your blog by using the reply option, the DM option or sending an update using "@condeyearbook I have a new post on my blog, here is my url" (Cut and paste this if necessary)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I posted my blogs everyday &Todays, twitter still hates me =(



rachellll leighton

Anonymous said...

I POSTED MY BLOG!!!! AND DONT FORGET TO CHECK MY ASSIGNMENT 9 PLEASEEEEEEEE!!!!!

LAUREN GODWIN
BLK.3